- True to original: 100% Molded Fiberglass, dual shell construction
- Fiberglass shell polished to original “wet paint” gloss sheen level
- Faithful replica of a classic worthy of museum collections
- Wooden dowel legs constructed of sturdy oak
- Smooth fiberglass finish has the same covetable surface variation that has attracted avid vintage collectors for decades
1 in stock
The Mason Glass + Co.™ Eames Style Molded Fiberglass DSW Side Chair is a faithful reproduction of the original Eames style Molded Fiberglass Chair from the 1950s. A simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place, this chair is an ideal dining chair or office chair option for both formal and informal spaces alike. Quite possibly the most popular of the mid-century modern chair designs, our fiberglass finish has the same covetable surface variation and tell-tale fiberglass striation that have attracted avid vintage collectors for decades. Unlike the flimsy plastic versions of this chair, our molded fiberglass chair is extremely sturdy and will withstand many years of use. Available in four classic colors with wooden dowels constructed of sturdy oak.
* Please note that this product has a weight limit of 220 lbs.
|Dimensions||22 x 21 x 21 in|